Hero Warlock guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Warlock
History of Warlock Dota 2 – demonologist. Demnok Lannik - Was the Chief Curator and Head of secret Acquisitions archives department of Ultimyr Academy. He tirelessly searched for lost, forbidden, or rare tomes. Nothing in the world could stop him from searching. Even the fact that most of the secret knowledge locations were rumors and their path was dangerous. No matter how ominous or cursed the temple was, no matter how ominous the path was, nothing cared him, not even his own life, if the long-awaited find was at stake. However, in his search, he so often provoked the monsters' wrath or entities that defended those secret places that Demnok decided that he must master the art of magic to protect. He began to study witchcraft with the same mania with which he sought artifacts and knowledge. This mania and obsession helped him become the most powerful mage Warlock of Ultimyr Academy. It is worth noting that he reached such heights much earlier than most needed to master the basics. As soon as he learned the magic of warlocks, he easily carved staff from the Dreadwood tree and imprisoned a demonic spirit from the Depths of Hell in it. In anticipation of the moment when he collected all the lost and secret books of spells, he began to write his own - the Black Grimoire. Undoubtedly, this book will be the greatest manual of demonology.
Dota 2 Warlock Hero Description
How to play for Warlock
Hero Warlock Dota 2 is a supporting character who chooses the easy lane. This character's bonus is his ability to bring great crawl in massive battles. Since this is a support hero, you should pay more attention to buying wards and helping the team. With the proper use of abilities at the right time, a character can easily win or help allies win almost any battle or game. Therefore, Warlock's choice of counter-pick should be good to prevent losing the game.
- Fatal Bonds is the character's first ability. An outstanding skill that can be combined with your own and allied abilities. Enemies and enemy creatures in the targeted area will be cursed. When one of the targets receives damage, some of this damage will be applied to the rest. This ability will be useful at all stages of the game, as the damage will only increase. With the talent, a character under the influence of an ability that is not the target of the attack will receive 27% damage, which is quite a lot.
- The second skill of the character is Shadow Word - with this skill, you can heal health to allies and damage opponents. Suppose the target of the spell is a friendly unit. In that case, he will begin to receive healing, and the enemy, on the contrary, will receive damage. An excellent skill that will significantly help your core heroes stand in the lane effectively.
- The third ability of the Warlock mod is Upheaval. All enemies in the targeted area receive a strong movement slow. It is worth noting that the character himself will not be able to move while using this ability. The slow will increase with every second while enemies are in the area of application. The slow duration will continue for some time after the enemy leaves the area or the Warlock interrupts the spell.
- Ultimate ability Chaotic Offering - allows the character to summon a Fire Golem for 60 seconds. The player himself will control the golem. A Golem falls into the targeted area and stuns all enemies for 1 second. The summoned creature has a good level of health and attack and will also inflict periodic damage from burns to everyone who attacks him and whom he attacks.
- When you purchase an Aghanim's Scepter, your ultimate gains an upgrade. The character will be able to summon two Golems at once simultaneously. It is worth noting that the stuns from the Golem fall will increase slightly since the Golems appear in turn.