- Support, Nuker, Durable, Disabler, Pusher
Hero Visage guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Visage
History of Visage Dota 2 - the caretaker of the underworld.
History Visage Dota 2 - the caretaker of the underworld. At the Narrow Maze entrance, at the top, can see the looming outlines of mocking gargoyles sitting. They closely watch those who fall into this world forever. Birds and beasts, monsters, and people, all creatures that die or enter this afterlife world, will not be able to escape their gaze. An unattached spirit to the body, who once decided to get behind the curtain of death, will never get out of there. This is irrevocable. There is no turning back. But when a successful situation turns up, and a restless soul manages to escape by force or cunning from their hell and heaven, then the terrible gargoyle Visage, the material form of the eternal spirit of Nekro'lik, is sent after to bring her back. No one has yet been able to hide from the merciless Visage, not restrained by the principles of death and fatigue. He mercilessly pursues his victim, willingly destroying all who would dare to help the fugitive. Necro'lik does not know fatigue and peace, and as long as there are those who raise the dead, he will continue to seek and return everyone to their proper places.
Dota 2 Visage Hero Description
How to play for Visage
Hero Visage Dota 2 is a character with a ranged attack type, who is most often chosen on the mid lane. Of the bonuses, it can be noted that the character has both high magic damage and physical damage. This is one of those unique heroes that do most of the damage not by himself but with Summons's help (familiars). Visages' total in-game damage is usually split 50/50 between its Summons (physical damage) and nuking spell (magic damage). This makes the hero quite versatile in terms of the choice of talents and items that will directly affect the distribution of damage. Therefore, it is essential to understand which Visage counterpick to choose.
- The first ability of the Visage mod is Grave Chill. With this ability, the hero steals attack and movement speed from the selected enemy and adds them to himself. Grave Chill is a beneficial skill that will help both attacks and kill the enemy or escape from attack initiation.
- Soul Assumption is the second skill of the hero. An excellent ability that will be relevant throughout the game. When any character takes damage in excess of 100, Visage receives a charge. All charges can be released at will at the enemy. More charges - more damage will be dealt with.
- The passive ability Gravekeeper's Cloak allows the hero to create a protective barter around himself from several layers. When receiving damage, one layer will disappear and absorb some of the damage received. It is worth noting that this skill makes the character incredibly tenacious, preventing the enemy from quickly killing him at the shield's expense.
- Ultimate ability Summon Familiars is the key ability of the hero. This ability distinguishes Visage's gameplay from other characters. Visage summons two flying familiars, controlled gargoyles. Familiars receive all bonuses from character abilities like Grave Chill and Gravekeeper's Cloak. Upon landing on the ground, familiars become invulnerable and inflict a stun effect on all enemies in a radius. Each of the Summon has incredible mobility and significant damage per second. When learning a talent, the hero summons three familiars. You should be very careful because if the familiars are killed, the hero will lose 50% of his potential.
- When purchasing an Aghanim's Scepter item, Visage can summon another familiar. Together with the talent, the character can summon four familiars.