- Carry, Support, Escape, Nuker, Disabler
Hero Mirana guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Mirana
History of Mirana Dota 2 – Mirana was born into the royal family. She was the princess who was to take the next Solar Throne. But she gave up all privileges, both from worldly lands and titles and from the royal throne. All this was done for the sake of one goal - complete dedication of oneself and one's life to the service of the Goddess of the Moon, Selemene. Since then, she has been known as Mirana, Princess of the Moon. She wanders the sacred, nocturnal Nightsilver Woods in search of anyone who dares to attempt to steal the sacred radiant lotus that grows in the blessed silvery waters of the Selemene Nature Reserve. She rides astride a huge beast, which comes from a noble feline family, and with courage and pride, serves the goddess. She lives in harmony with the phases of the moon and the rotations of the great constellations. Her weapon is a bow framed by fragments of moon ore and draws the moonlight's power to charge her arrows.
Dota 2 Mirana Hero Description
How to play for Mirana
Hero Mirana Dota 2 is a ranged character capable of attacking and chasing enemies with her versatile skill set. She does not have a high movement speed, but she is a very mobile hero due to abilities. At the moment, most often acts as a support, but there are exceptions when the hero is chosen for the core position. The bonus of this character is that from level 1, she is able to incapacitate any enemy character for a long enough time, which will allow her to be killed or allow a team of allies to regroup. It should be understood that her ultimate ability is very insidious, so you should pay attention to the choice of Mirana counterpick.
- Starstorm is the first character ability that allows you to deal decent damage in the area next to Mirana. Also, the closest enemy to the character will receive double damage from the ability.
- The second ability of Mirana mod is key for the character and the team. Sacred Arrow allows Mirana to fire an arrow that deals damage and stuns the first opponent in its path. The further the target was, the longer the stun effect will last. The maximum stun duration is 5 seconds. During this time, you can easily kill even the strongest opponent. Also, using this ability, the character can instantly kill any creature on the map, including the catapult, except for the Ancients.
- Mirana's third skill is Leap. An outstanding skill that has three charges and allows the character to jump a long distance. This ability is suitable for both pursuit and vice versa in order to escape from the enemy. When using this skill, movement and attack speed grows for a short period of time.
- Moonlight Shadow Ultimate is a very useful ability for the whole team. When abilities are activated, the entire team becomes invisible and receives a bonus to movement speed. If you make an attack, then the invisibility disappears, but the invisibility will be restored if the ability still works. The duration of the ability is almost 20 seconds.
- When purchasing an Aghanim's Scepter item, Mirana automatically starts using a similar ability to Starstorm. Every 8 seconds, if there are enemies within the radius of action, the character will shoot a star shower at them. In combination with the first ability, the nearest enemy can take almost 1000 damage.