- Support, Initiator, Disabler, Nuker
Hero Earthshaker guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Earthshaker
History of Earthshaker Dota 2 - Raigor Stonehoof. The Earthshaker, like gargoyles or golems, has long been one with the earth. But now he calmly walks this land. Unlike other beings, he created himself with the help of his will, and therefore he has no master, and he does not serve anyone. In one of his restless dreams, when his consciousness was imprisoned deep in the stone layer, he realized that life was going on somewhere above. And it interested him. When Mount Nishai began to shake from tremors and earthquakes, stone avalanches fell from it, which changed the landscape. Rivers changed their course, and valleys turned into abysses. Then, finally, after the earth stopped shaking and the dust settled, Earthshaker appeared. He easily threw away huge boulders as if they were made of paper. He created himself in the likeness of a mortal being and named himself - Rhaegor Stonehoof. Now he is mortal, and blood flows in him, he breathes, which means only one thing, he has become mortal. But still, his spirit is connected to the earth. He draws and carries the earth's power in his magic totem, which is always with him. And on that day, when his hour strikes and his body turns to dust, the earth will take him back, as the mother of the prodigal son.
Dota 2 Earthshaker Hero Description
How to play for Earthshaker
Hero Earthshaker Dota 2 is a supporting character, position 3 or 4, who prefers offlane pick. He is also an excellent initiator. To fully reveal his potential, the hero needs certain items. The character's bonus is his ability, each of which can stun the enemy. He is very dangerous because he will not give the opposing team a chance with the correct use of abilities. The Earthshaker counterpick must be able to suppress his initiation.
- The first character's ability is Fissure. The hero hits the chosen place with a totem and leaves behind a stone, impassable mountain. A convenient ability that can both save the character and his allies and trap the enemy. But you should be very careful when using this ability since it can cause problems not only to the enemy but also to the ally. All enemy characters in the area of the stone mountain's appearance will receive damage and stun and will also be pushed to the right or left of it.
- Enchant Totem is the second skill of the hero—a good spell with a small cooldown. The character hits with a totem near, thereby charging his next attack. The following attack of the character after using the skill will receive additional damage. The ability will be relevant throughout the game as the damage increases as a percentage.
- Aftershock passive ability. When using any skill, the character will inflict additional damage and stun within a certain radius. It pairs well with the second ability, making it incredibly useful.
- Ulta - Echo Slam, an ability that is designed for massive fights or initiation of the entire enemy team. The character hits the ground with his totem and inflicts damage and stuns opponents. The more rivals or enemy creatures in the range of application, the more damage will be. If you initiate into the entire enemy team that goes along with the creeps, then you can achieve enormous damage.
- When buying Aghanim's Scepter, the character's second ability gets an upgrade. With it, he will be able to jump into the selected area.