- Carry, Durable, Initiator, Disabler, Escape
Hero Slardar guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Slardar
History of Slardar Dota 2 - Slithereen Guard. Slardar, one of the Deep Ones, guardian of sunken cities and ancient treasures long lost in the depths. Greedy sorcerers from the arid lands often send adventurers and thieves into the underwater world after these treasures. In the darkest corners of the ocean abyss, Slardar invariably guards the sunken secret treasures and artifacts. His vigilance and loyalty to the service do not give a single chance to underwater thieves to reach their goal. There is no one more dedicated to this work like him. There is a deep knowledge of all the most intimate and secret corners of the underwater world behind the tacit nature. Every time Slardar climbs into shallow water, he feels unbearable pain that the bright light inflicts on him. He does this for the purpose of intelligence to make sure that no one has plotted a conspiracy against the underwater world. Sometimes, he is forced to do this to catch up and punish those few who still managed to steal something from the ancient underwater Sunken Treasury. Since Slardar, the Slithereen Guard, spent his entire life under the enormous pressure of the sea surface, this made him a mighty and powerful creature, the keeper of underwater secrets.
Dota 2 Slardar Hero Description
How to play for Slardar
Hero Slardar Dota 2 is a core melee character who relies on abilities that depend on physical damage. From the bonuses, it can be noted that the character is very tenacious and can absorb a lot of damage. The advantage is that the hero is very mobile and can easily initiate fights. It is also worth noting that due to its abilities, he can inflict colossal damage. Therefore, it is important to choose a good Slardar counterpick not to allow the character's potential to reveal fully.
- Guardian Sprint is the first character's ability that makes him very mobile. When applied, it increases the character's movement speed and gives him the ability to pass through other units. The speed of movement on the river is almost doubled.
- The second skill is Slithereen Crush. The character strikes with his tail and stuns all enemies that are around him. In addition to stunning, the damage will be done. All stunned enemies will receive a reduction in movement and attack speed. An excellent ability is suitable for initiating an attack with a Blink Dagger and quickly retreating in a dangerous situation.
- Passive ability Bash of the Deep - when auto-attacking, the hero accumulates charges. Every fourth attack of the character will inflict additional damage and stun the enemy. With a reasonable use of this ability, it is worth striking three hits on the creeps and with the fourth to deal damage to the enemy's hero in order to knock out resources from him.
- Ultimate ability - Corrosive Haze - allows the character to hang a mark on any enemy creature or the enemy character, significantly reducing their defense. Besides, Corrosive Haze has a True Sight property, which reveals invisible enemies. The ability can be improved with a talent.
- When you purchase an Aghanim's Scepter item, the first and second abilities are upgraded. Guardian Sprint - when the character is in the river, he receives additional armor and an increased health regeneration speed. Slithereen Crush - when using the skill, creates a pond of a certain radius, which will give the same bonuses to the character as the river.