- Carry, Durable, Nuker, Pusher
Hero Razor guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Razor
History of Razor Dota 2 - the one who is feared in the Underscape. The Lightning Revenant, Razor, is synonymous with fear for all the inhabitants of the underworld of the Underscape. With his lightning-fast whip, he guards the Narrow Maze, an insidious place of a thousand passages, with the help of which the dead's souls find their place in the afterlife following innate intelligence, cunning, or tenacity. Hovering over the Labyrinth, Razor looks into its depths and emits charges of scorching electricity that punish and revive bewildered souls who have not yet decided to go to the light or live forever in the darkness of the dungeon. Razor is the eternal embodiment of the dominant power, very abstract and indifferent. However, his imperious appearance strives to show everyone that he gets immeasurable pleasure from his work.
Dota 2 Razor Hero Description
How to play for Razor
Hero Razor Dota 2 is a character who prefers the mid lane. This character's bonus will be that he can deal with both a large amount of magical and physical damage. No defense can cope with this. He has excellent talents that are good at helping to develop the potential of the hero.
- The first ability of Razor is Plasma Field. The character releases an electric ring around him; this skill expands and contracts. Enemies hit by this ring will take damage. The damage will be more significant the further they stand from the epicenter of this ring.
- Skill Razor mod - Static Link. The main feature of this skill is that it can act through any shield. The ability itself lies in the fact that Razor pumps out damage from the target. As a result, the hero gets an additional attack power. At the same time, the opponent is temporarily deprived of the amount of damage that Razor stole.
- Passive ability Storm Surge - increases the percentage of the hero's movement's speed.
- Ultimate Ability Eye of the Storm summons storm clouds around the hero. The clouds emit electrical discharges that damage the enemy with the least health and reduce the amount of physical armor.
- When buying an item, Aghanim's Scepter - the ultimate ability will hit two enemy targets at once. And also, electrical discharges can deal with damage buildings.