- Initiator, Disabler, Escape, Nuker
Hero Puck guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Puck
History of Puck Dota 2 - the magic dragon. It may seem that Pak has a childish, mischievous character, but he is not. Puck - hides his alien personality behind this. Puck has lived for more than a dozen millennia, although one cannot say so looking at the child's appearance. So, even though Puck looks like a kid, he will remain the same, no matter how many centuries have passed. Consequently, his motives are incomprehensible. What at first glance seems like a game may conceal something bigger, a dark, selfish goal behind it. Unrestrained and eager for eternal pampering - such is the true nature of Puck.
Dota 2 Puck Hero Description
How to play for Puck
Hero Puck Dota 2 is a character with high mobility. The hero of Puck Dota 2 is a character with high mobility. Most often, the hero chooses the mid or hard lane. The bonus is that the character has excellent control abilities, but he himself is difficult to catch. Due to his abilities and certain items, it has a very high speed of movement across the map. Also, the Puck skills are great for initiating an attack on the enemy team. It is essential to pick a Puck counterpick right as it can affect the entire game's outcome.
- The first ability of Puck is Illusory Orb. The hero launches a magic sphere at the selected point, which deals magic damage to all enemies in its path.
- The second ability of Puck mod - Ethereal Jaunt is directly related to the character's first skill. With this skill, the hero can move to the place of the sphere that he released. The ability can be used while Illusory Orb is still in motion.
- The third ability of the character Waning Rift is able to move Puck a short distance to the selected point. At the spawn point, all opponents will take damage and receive the effect of silence.
- Phase Shift - with this skill, the hero is sent to a parallel dimension. Puck instantly disappears from the battlefield for a few seconds, making him invulnerable to any damage and spells already cast at him. The skill is great for waiting out until the abilities are restored or just not taking damage and getting away from any enemy attack.
- Ultimate ability Dream Coil allows Puck to bind all enemies in the radius to the selected point. This skill will do good damage, as well. If opponents want to go beyond the skill radius, it will break off and cause additional damage and stun them.
- When buying an item Aghanim's Scepter, the ultimate ability Dream Coil increases the damage and duration of use. Also, the damage will be done through the immunity to magic.