- Support, Nuker, Disabler, Escape
Hero Snapfire guide in Dota 2 - Full Review
Hero story of Snapfire
History of Snapfire Dota 2 - a dragon toad rider. Beatrix Snapfire and Mortimer, the dragon toad, are travelers who are always welcome. Often, Snapfire has given hope to those clinging to life on the roads and oases of Nanarak, the rain-forgotten gateway to Outland. Beatrix, known for outliving many of her fellow Keen Folk and possessing unsurpassed skills as a gunsmith. A cheerful and wise lady of advanced age knows the recipe and bakes the most extraordinary delicacy in the world - gunpowder cookies. Having lived to a ripe old age, she ideally honed both the cookie recipe itself and her skills as a craftsman in weapons, since her mind and ingenuity only got better with age. That is why all lands of Outland is strewn with the bones of villains and bandits who seriously decided to attack Beatrix, taking advantage of her small stature and inclination to kindness.
Dota 2 Snapfire Hero Description
How to play for Snapfire
Hero Snapfire Dota 2 is a character with a ranged attack type. Feels great as a support and a hero on the hard lane, as she has four useful active skills. The bonus of this character is precisely her skills since they are perfectly combined in different combinations that can destroy the opposing team in a matter of seconds. Therefore, it is essential to understand Snaprire counter-pick under certain conditions.
- The first Snapfire mod ability of the Scattrblast is an area shot at a designated point. In addition to the impressive damage to health, it also slows down the enemy's movement speed. This skill is capable of penetrating any defense and shields of the enemy. In order to receive 50% more damage from the shot, the attack must be carried out at the close range.
- Skill Firesnap Cookie - with the help of invigorating delicacies, the character jumps in the direction of movement and, upon landing, deals damage and stuns enemies. This skill can also be applied to an ally. Also, when using talent, this skill will restore 200 health.
- The third skill Lil 'Shredder is an excellent ability, with the help of which the character makes six shots with fixed damage, upon hitting the target, they slow down its attack speed. When using this skill, the attack speed of the character increases.
- Ultimate ability Mortimer Kisses - Snapefire for 6 seconds begins to spit out fiery projectiles in the specified area, which inflict tremendous damage. After the shot hits the ground, a fire area is created, in which enemy players receive movement slowdown and take damage over time. The hero becomes hugely vulnerable because she cannot move during use.
- When buying an Aghanim's Scepter item, a new skill appears - Gobble Up / Spit Out. This ability allows you to swallow an allied creep or hero and spit it out at the enemy, dealing damage and stunning them.