StarLadder CIS RMR 2021 is Valve’s RMR Event that started on June 27th and will end on July 4th. This is an online tournament with a prize pool of $100,000, in which 10 teams will take part.
Group Stage: (June 27th – July 1st)
- – Two Round-Robin format groups.
- – Each group has 5 teams.
- – All teams play each other once.
- – All matches are Bo3.
- – Top two teams from each group advance to the Playoffs.
- – Third place teams from each group proceed to 5th place match.
Playoffs (July 2nd – 4th)
- Double-Elimination bracket
- All matches are Bo3
- Grand Final is Bo5 (1 map advantage to the UB team)
The prize pool of the tournament is $ 100,000.
On July 1, we will have an interesting meeting between the Nemiga and forZe teams. The start of the team match is scheduled for 20:00.
Teams Nemiga and forZe are in Group A. Team Nemiga has 2 defeats, while forZe has 1 win and 1 loss.
- — mds
- — lollipop21k
- — Jyo
- — boX
- — iDISBALANCE
- — Jerry
- — almazer
- — FL1T
- — KENSI
- — zorte
The team’s win rate is calculated over the past 3 months: forZe is leading with a win rate of 68.00%, while Nemiga has a win rate of 31.20%.
The favorite in this game is the forZe team. Bookmakers give a little more than a 65% chance of a team winning. ForZe’s best odds to win is 1.44 when Nemiga has 2.73.
The teams have the following results for the last five meetings: forZe – 3 wins and 2 losses, while Nemiga has 2 wins and 3 losses.