Dota 2 Champions League 2021 Season 5 tournament within Tier 3 will be held from November 8 to November 28. This is an online tournament with a prize pool of $ 50,000. Nine teams will take part in the tournament. Eight teams received direct invitations, and one team entered the tournament through open qualifiers.
The group stage will run from November 8 to November 22
- Single round-robin.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Top four teams advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs.
- 5th to 8th place teams advance to the lower bracket of the playoffs.
- Remaining teams are eliminated.
- If one or more of the tied teams should be eliminated or the tie is between upper/lower bracket seeding – Bo1 tiebreaker matches will be played till the tie is broken
- If two or more teams have an equal amount of points, the final standings will be ruled based on the following priority:
- – Number of matches won 2:0.
- – Maps difference.
- – The sum of series wins for all of the teams that tied teams beat.
- – Head-to-head result.
Playoffs stage will run from 23 November to 28 November
- Double-elimination bracket.
- All matches except Grand Final are Bo3.
- Grand Final is Bo5.
The main prize pool of the tournament will be $ 50,000.
On November 17, within the group stage, HellRaisers and Creepwave will meet in a duel. The organizers schedule the start of the meeting of the teams at 20:00.
- — watson
- — re1bl
- — Limitless
- — Gilgir
- — malady
- — Crystallis
- — Stormstormer
- — Tobi
- — Suzuya
- — Fishman
The favorite of this meeting is the Creepwave team. The bookmakers believe that the team will win with a probability of more than 63%. Team win rates for the last three months: Creepwave has a win rate of 56.90%, while HellRaisers has a win rate of 44.74%.
The teams have the following results in the last five meetings: Creepwave – 4 wins and 1 loss, while HellRaisers have 2 wins and 3 losses.
The best odds are for Creepwave 1.5 to win, HellRaisers 2.6 to win.