Dota 2 Champions League 2021 Season 5 tournament within Tier 3 will be held from November 8 to November 28. This is an online tournament with a prize pool of $ 50,000. Nine teams will take part in the tournament. Eight teams received direct invitations, and one team entered the tournament through open qualifiers.
The group stage will run from November 8 to November 22
- Single round-robin.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Top four teams advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs.
- 5th to 8th place teams advance to the lower bracket of the playoffs.
- Remaining teams are eliminated.
- If one or more of the tied teams should be eliminated or the tie is between upper/lower bracket seeding – Bo1 tiebreaker matches will be played till the tie is broken
- If two or more teams have an equal amount of points, the final standings will be ruled based on the following priority:
- – Number of matches won 2:0.
- – Maps difference.
- – The sum of series wins for all of the teams that tied teams beat.
- – Head-to-head result.
Playoffs stage will run from 23 November to 28 November
- Double-elimination bracket.
- All matches except Grand Final are Bo3.
- Grand Final is Bo5.
The main prize pool of the tournament will be $ 50,000.
On November 13, Brame and V-Gaming will face off in the group stage. The organizers schedule the start of the meeting of the teams at 17:00.
- — Skylark
- — SsaSpartan
- — nefrit
- — W1sh-
- — CTOMAHEH1
- — тепло
- — 9
- — hAze._.
- — destroyed
- — ; ]
The favorite of this meeting is the Brame team. The bookmakers believe that the team will win with a probability of more than 54%. Team win rates in the last three months: V-Gaming has a win rate of 66.22%, while Brame has a win rate of 63.64%.
Over the last five meetings, the teams have had the following results: Brame – 4 wins and 1 loss, while V-Gaming has 4 wins and 1 loss.
The best odds are for Brame 1.8 to win, Nemiga Gaming 2.1 to win.